A Bean's Tale of Running

My photo
Bethlehem/Scranton, PA, United States
Hi. You may be wondering why the weird title? It may even be the reason you’re at all giving interest to this blog in he first place. Well...I'm not gonna tell you why it’s called this, yet! I'm a Senior Exercise Science student with a final goal of a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I use to be a swimmer but then became a college student and ate and slept. To my dismay the freshmen 15 had mauled me. So, due to my two unstoppable friends I began to run...actually it was more of an attempt to move on land when I knew the only grace I ever had was in water. I ran my first 5 miler the Bethlehem Christmas City Classic 2008. And, I did another first the Steel Man Triathlon 2009 at Lake Nockamixon. I've now started a running blog which I have no clue how to really manage just like my running. I am now training..I think, I hope for my first Half Marathon and olympic distnace tri. So, join me as I learn how the heck to write a running blog and how to run.

WARNING:

For all you grammar savvy folks out there be forewarned. This is a blog that is created from the mind of a most enthusiastic endurance athlete..at least I like to think myself one. I live to laugh and I hope I'll bring you a smile. So, please enjoy this, on the side, fun blog about swimming, biking, running, college, and life.

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Future is at Hand


Doctorate of Physical Therapy

This is where I wish to attend for my doctorate. Just yesterday I went to the University for a graduate open house and I was sold. The program is shaped so that each unit is constructed around a phantom patient from which all the parts of the education are created around. The head of the department was very impressive and it was easy to she how dedicated she is to the program. Not only was the program designed in such a way that makes it perfect for how I learn but the campus was cute and beautiful. An alumni and friend of my mom took me to see the program and gave me her own tour of the campus. She is a DPT that is still very involved with the program and school. The coolest part about the entire experience has to be Grey's Castle. I always relate things to Harry Potter, i can't help it my entire family and I are complete and hopeless nerds, anyway. First year students can actually live in the castle and the inside is spectacular. I'm completely sold and now have to conquer the GRE's and apply. I do hope that the program sees me as a student that want in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Well what are you waiting for! SAY IT MY LOVELY READER SAY IT!

Followers