A Bean's Tale of Running

My photo
Bethlehem/Scranton, PA, United States
Hi. You may be wondering why the weird title? It may even be the reason you’re at all giving interest to this blog in he first place. Well...I'm not gonna tell you why it’s called this, yet! I'm a Senior Exercise Science student with a final goal of a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I use to be a swimmer but then became a college student and ate and slept. To my dismay the freshmen 15 had mauled me. So, due to my two unstoppable friends I began to run...actually it was more of an attempt to move on land when I knew the only grace I ever had was in water. I ran my first 5 miler the Bethlehem Christmas City Classic 2008. And, I did another first the Steel Man Triathlon 2009 at Lake Nockamixon. I've now started a running blog which I have no clue how to really manage just like my running. I am now training..I think, I hope for my first Half Marathon and olympic distnace tri. So, join me as I learn how the heck to write a running blog and how to run.

WARNING:

For all you grammar savvy folks out there be forewarned. This is a blog that is created from the mind of a most enthusiastic endurance athlete..at least I like to think myself one. I live to laugh and I hope I'll bring you a smile. So, please enjoy this, on the side, fun blog about swimming, biking, running, college, and life.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 10,11, and 12...and Amazing Theater

I bow my head in shame oh readers. I have failed to supply you with interesting jargon for three days! Lets have a quick recap.

Day 10: HOME WARD HOOOOOO!
Ok, soooo I am home for spring break. I drove home after completing a crazy exam that was 56 questions in 50min..hmmm. Got home and frolicked around with my wonderful B-towners Andrew and Katie. We went to the park :D

Day 11: FREEDOM HIGH SCHOOL THEATER COMPANY

They are amazing, fantastic, inspiring, wonderful, colorful, full of life, and a group I will always remember for all of my life. They are led by the inspiring and spirited Ms. Wesco who gives opportunities to kids everyday to have fun and be themselves and make the closest friends. I had the privilege of returning to my alma-mater to see their production of Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. This production was so full of energy and fun I was tired by the end of it because I felt like I was dancing and laughing right next to all of those talented kids on stage. It makes me feel so happy, thrilled even, to know that I was once a part of that, and I can't wait till I'm back in the area to give my support and help to such a wonderful organization lead and helped by such wonderful people. Freedom high school theater company you bring joy to so many and let many escape from the real world and experience the fantasy and fun of theater.

Day 12: What?
I'm still contemplating how epic the freedom show was and how wonderful it was to see my best friends Christine and Andrew. I had some pasta and wine as well. It was super yummy.


BEAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Well what are you waiting for! SAY IT MY LOVELY READER SAY IT!

Followers